5 months ago
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Description Position Purpose & Summary:
To ensure finished goods are properly stored in a safe and efficient manner ensuring health and Safety and hygiene adhered to at all times. You will also be part of the warehouse team in the dispatching of finished goods to all customers in a controlled safe and compliant manner, and to achieve all business requirements, according to the standard operating procedures. Stock rotation is vital, using hand held scanner to ensure correct stock is picked at all times. To complete production runs in accordance with schedule requirements, including safety, quality, cost parameters. The warehouse operator will actively maintain the Cargill safety and environmental standards in line with the sites safety culture.
- Minimum Required Qualifications GCSE A-C or equivalent in English, and Maths
- Experience in working in a warehouse environment
- Forklift license
- Preferred Qualifications
- Recognised qualification in food or feed safety
- Recognised qualification in working safely
- Excellent understanding of food safety and quality standards
- Minimum Experience and Skills
- High safety awareness for self and other employees and knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace
- Able to work as part of a team and communicate well with other shift teams
- Initiative / Diligence IT literate, including Excel, Word and able to adapt to using EWOS bespoke software easily.
- Self-motivated, high personal standards and disciplined approach to working environment Willingness to undertake manual tasks which sometimes involve working in a dirty environment Ability to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner
- Good communication skills
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Experience working in a fast manufacturing environment
- Experience in centrally controlled process operations using computer-based control equipment
- Knowledge of Food Safety Standards, preferably including HACCP systems
Our Offer In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then please send us your CV and cover letter today.
The recruitment process and your data
This role is managed by Cargill's recruitment partner, Morson International. By submitting your CV for this role you are providing your consent to your CV and application details being sent to Morson International for the purposes of managing the recruitment process. If you have any questions about how Morson International will use your data for this application process please contact Anne Oxton via 0161 707 1516. If you have any questions about how Cargill will use your data for this application process please contact