3 months ago
We are currently looking to recruit for Warehouse Operators on a contractor/contract basis to work on a weekend shift, please see options of hours below.
Preferably the ideal candidate will have a fork lift truck licence, however training will be considered for the right applicant.
* Operate at all times in accordance with Health and Safety rules and regulations.
* Receive and GRN Incoming Goods, check delivery notes and stow materials.
* Pick and return Components/labels/Raw Materials/Finished Goods and Mass for the Production Area/Third Party Contractors/Internal and External customers.
* Follow the Scrap Process, which includes Picking and Sorting of Finished Goods and Components in preparation for disposal and Return to Vendors.
* Wrap and Load Pallets on the Vehicle for internal/external customers in an accurate and timely manner.
* Allocate orders to the relevant documents using the current computer system.
* Support all activities associated with Lean/BBS.
* Carry out Fork Lift checks before each shift and document it, when necessary.
* With assistance from the Senior Operator, carry out local GMP Audits.
* At the beginning of each shift sign out the relevant R/F Equipment and Radio, reporting any damage or breakdowns to the Senior Operator, at the end of each shift return and sign in the Equipment.
* Carry out Cycle Counts on a regular basis, both Manual and Computerised, which may include a full or partial physical count.
* Update the Inbound Vehicle Schedule along with the Inbound discrepancy Sheet.
* Deliver the correct Materials to the Production Area.
* Remove Finished Goods from Production, to the correct storage areas after checking all is correct on the Pallet.
* Operation of the Bailing/Crusher Machines, making sure the correct Waste Streams are operated.
* 24 hour lates - Saturday and Sunday 11am - 11pm
* 24 hour nights - Friday to Sunday 11pm - 11am
* 40 hours - made up of either 24 hour lates/nights with an additional 16 hours during the week