Up to £0.00 per annum + 8.87
6 days ago
Job Title: Warehouse Operative (with Team Leader responsibilities)
We have an opportunity for 2 Warehouse Operatives with Team Leader responsibilities. The successful candidate will form part of a flexible team reflected in the key responsibilities below.
Shift will be 6am - 2pm.
To co-ordinate and support the operational teams to achieve Targets, maintain required levels of Quality and Safety and Deliver Continuous Improvement. The Team Leader is expected to be fully conversant with all aspects of the processes within their area (the expert in the team). At least 50% of the time should be spent performing value add operational activities.
1. Conformation of standard work.
2. Provide reports (KPI's).
3. Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
4. Support warehouse team to deliver to customer schedule
5. Lead Tier 1 meetings ensuring that standardology is adhered to and employee engagement is evident
6. Any other reasonable requests as determined by the Operations Supervisor in accordance with the level of responsibility of the role.
* Ability to work successfully as part of a team and the ability to coach when needed.
* Good working Knowledge of SAP & MS Office Including Excel
* Self-motivated, proactive and driven.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods / tools.
Start date - ASAP
Pay rate - £8.87 p/h (After completion of 3 months' development/training in role, a further allowance may be granted on top of this pay rate)
Shift - 1 x 6am - 2pm & 1 x 8am - 4pm
A drug screening must be conducted on all successful candidates.