Up to £11.05 per hour
11 days ago
A leading defence client are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative with a forklift license. This is a 12 month contract initially.
- Support the warehouse management and complete the required tasks to ensure the efficient running of the store, that business objectives are achieved and a high level of service to our customers is maintained.
- Visibly demonstrate commitment to SHE performance and improvement by actively engaging with people to raise awareness of safe behaviours and attitudes.
- Undertake all aspects of storekeeping to include issue, receipt, stocktaking, reconciliation & consolidation. Undertake tasks in line with published procedures to ensure compliance and stock accuracy is maintained.
- Use initiative to resolve any customer requests, and take appropriate action to satisfy the requirement. Ensure high priority work is actioned in a timely manner.
- Maintain the required degree of competence in all aspects of Logistics, including IT systems and MHE.
- Employ a Customer centric 'can do' attitude within the Team ensuring that the Customer's needs are met.
Willingness to move within organisation to meet the business requirements. Motivated to undertake any task within safe level of competence. Keen to learn new skills. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to identify opportunities for improvement in processes, working practices and team efficiency.
Willingness to question and challenge appropriately in order to initiate change
If the position is of interest, please apply or contact Matthew Crook on 0161 707 1516