about 2 months ago
Morson Talent are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Materials Controller to work for one of our Clients based in Winfrith, Nr Wool, Dorset. This is a contract for 12 months +.
Applicants are required to have a substantial amount of Warehouse, Receipt and Dispatch experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required:
* Previous stores experience essential
* Competent in the use of Stores Inventory systems & databases
* Experienced in stores goods in receipting and inspection
* Fork Lift Truck operation and licence (preferred)
* Experience in the field of Manual and Mechanical Handling
* Competent in the use of Microsoft packages as required by the job role
* Knowledge of the Waste Disposal Regulations and Standards (training to be provided)
* Accurate and timely receipt, inspection and logging of goods received by the business
* Accurate and timely picking of kits and updating of stores inventory systems and databases
* Ability to accurately measure, cut and prepare stock prior to issue.
* Forklift activities; unloading and loading vehicles and movement of equipment around the Compound
* Deal with first line enquiries for support services via Top Desk
* Maintain accurate and up to date manual and database records and log books to a standard required by auditors and in compliance with company Policies Processes & Procedures
* Maintaining a clean and tidy stores and yard area