£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + package
21 days ago
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Salary: Competitive Package
Currently working with a global engineering business, based in the Lancashire region, who are currently recruiting a Warehouse Manager on a permanent basis. The business is looking to introduce new robust procedures in terms of day to day materials movement and despatch whilst ensure health and safety is promoted.
- Management of a team (circa 10 reports) covering goods in and despatch.
- Manage the receipt of all incoming goods and materials
- Manage labour planning across the warehouse operation to ensure levels are satisfactory to the businesses operation
- Drive customer service by ensuring deadlines are being met and OTD is touching highest levels possible
- Provide regular and detailed communication to the rest of the company regarding materials management, despatch issues and KPI target performance.
- Management of system-generated daily ship-to requirements and prioritizing as necessary to ensure on-time deliveries are met, including timely cooperation with Manufacturing and Sales as appropriate.
- Control and storage of incoming goods and the appropriate storage of those goods including raw materials, consumables, bought-in finished goods and the management of incoming manufactured goods.
- Effective supervision of company inventory including but not limited to -cycle counting, finished goods storage, raw materials storage and job picking from current inventory.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience of warehouse management in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Management experience in a fast past environment
- Ability to mentor and develop the team
- Experience of process improvement/ continuous improvement would be highly beneficial
- Calm under pressure
- Positive attitude
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details.