Up to £30248 per annum + Plus Annual Bonus
6 months ago
Our client in the Chester area has a requirement for a Warehouse Administrator / Coordinator to join their busy Logistics function on a permanent basis.
This role is working a Shift Pattern which involves working 12 hour shifts.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support relating to effective and efficient processing of all customer orders. The Warehouse Coordinator will be responsible for resolving issues on a daily basis and identifying trends which can be used to help introduce effective counter measures. In addition to this, the Warehouse Administrator will work collaboratively with the Despatch team to ensure a smooth operation.
- Troubleshooting issues that arise on shift enabling the Logistics team to focus on the operation
- Collation of a daily handover detailing issues and resolutions
- Fully investigate and correct all incomplete shipments using the recognised IT systems
- Complete all necessary correctional work using the recognised IT systems e.g. Correcting Idocs & system errors in "materials management" area of SAP
- Support Stock Control team by
- Assist with the necessary administrative tasks
- Assist with the required inventory checks to ensure stock accuracy
- Effectively manage all returns and transfers in accordance with the agreed processes
- Highlight instances where processes have not been followed
- Ensure all shipments leave with correct documentation
- Run reports to verify that transactions are replicated in SAP and Autostore
- Run other reports to aid the smooth running of the operation and to highlight any areas of concern
- Liaise with other sites to investigate and resolve issues
- Act as cover for SAP Support during out of hours and weekend
- Act as cover for Logistics Operations staff
- Ensure compliance with Company Health and Safety Regulations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good level of general education and ability to learn new concepts and principles.
- Detailed knowledge of SAP is essential
- Positive attitude and 'can do' approach
- Knowledge and previous experience in high-pressure Logistics environments within the food, drinks or packaging environments.
- Ability to demonstrate personal success in the achievement of challenging business targets
- Understanding of the Warehouse and Distribution industry
- Problem solving skills
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist