West Lothian, Scotland
Up to £8.50 per hour
5 days ago
Our client are looking for a warehouse assistant based in Livingston initially on a 6 months contract but may be extended.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Reporting to the Warehouse Team Leader on warehouse duties and tasks.
Recording all inventory data
Operate all forklift trucks and mechanical handling equipment
Loading/unloading of delivery vehicles
Pick and label materials for dispatch
Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the warehouse area.
* Must hold licences for Reach and Counter Balance Forklifts
* A good understanding cGMP and can consistently apply the principles
* Quality focused
* Able to communicate well and in a timely manner with all levels
* Understands and demonstrates the principles H&S in a Warehouse environment
* Experience of working within a cGMP environment
* Documentation skills will be considered an advantage
* Experience working with software stock control systems, (SAGE 200 would be preferable)
Computer skills: IT Literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Hours will be full time Mon-Fri 08.30 - 16.30 but can be flexible if required to work shifts and extended hours