Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
4 months ago
Morson International is looking for an Administrator (Stock) to join our client based in Knutsford. The responsibility of the job holder is to ensure the accurate recording of all stock within control, and to ensure all stock handling processes are documented and supported with effective system transactions. The role also supports the development of stock handling processes both onsite and across third party providers, along with key measurements to aid continuous improvement strategies.
Key Requirements & Accountabilities:
- Work with Customer Service and Purchasing to provide visibility of future volumes, internally and with our providers.
- Ensure all goods arriving on site are booked in based on requirements of business.
- Ensuring goods are receipted into system within agreed timescales to support business needs.
- System management of all internal stock movements.
- Provision of daily workload to warehouse.
- Ensure correct documentation is in place at point of despatch to customers.
- Ensure processes are documented and Standard Operating Procedures are created and updated as necessary.
- Provide ongoing analysis to Supply Chain Manager and other key stakeholders
- Partake in suitable projects to improve efficiency of our warehousing and stock management provision.
- Apply best practice standards in all areas of HS&E and Quality Procedures.
- Be a champion for continuous improvement within the wider organisation.
Ideally you will have administrative experience from within a Supply Chain environment. You will have a solid working knowledge of SAP and be proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Microsoft Excel. You will be qualified to GCSE or equivalent level (Maths & English) and gained or working towards a Supply Chain qualification.
Skills and attributes Required:
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills
- Highly motivated and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Able to work in fast pace environment
- Willing to learn attitude