£9.00 - £9.17 per hour
13 days ago
Morson International have an opportunity for a Warehouse Support Assistant on a day shift within a warehouse based in Helsby, Frodsham. The successful candidate will form part of a flexible and dynamic team to ensure that the customer is protected and the warehouse work flow uninterrupted.
1. Releasing work into the warehouse and ensuring PGI @ EOD
2. Working with customer services to meet demand and answer queries.
3. Preparing Warehouse reports and invoices for day to day operations.
4. Provide reports (KPI's).
5. Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
6. Engaging and adopting HOS principles (Lean and Six Sigma)
7. Leasing with internal/external sites/customers.
8. Any other reasonable requirements as determined by the Operations Supervisor in accordance with the level of responsibility of the role.
* Experience in export and customs & excise would be advantageous
* Experience and Competence with SAP
* Qualification in Microsoft Excel, ideally to Advanced level
* Experience of working in an Administrative role is essential
* Self-motivated, proactive and driven
* Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods / tools
* To work with colleagues as part of a team to achieve individual and company objectives
Start date - ASAP
Pay rate - £9 p/h. (This will go to £9.17 after 12 weeks)
Hours - 8am - 4pm
A drug screening will need to be conducted on all successful candidates.