Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Up to £9.91 per hour + .
7 months ago
Warehouse Administrative Assistant
- Communicate with carriers - Arrange collections/Parcel Tracking etc.
- Create and process warehouse pick/pack orders
- Control and assign workflow Prepare & produce daily/weekly reports
- Main point of contact for all warehouse queries/complaints/support
- Investigate and process stock discrepancies
- Create indirect purchase orders
- Quarterly Stock Audits
- Goods receipt
- Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
- Engaging and adopting HOS principles
- General administrative tasks
- Experience and competence with SAP specifically WM
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods / tools
- Experience of Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience of Working in an Administrative role is essential.
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven
- Experience of the different warehouse processes is desirable
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and on own initiative
- To work with colleagues as part of a team to achieve individual and Company objectives