Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
We have available 2 long term contract positions which will offer the successful applicants the chance to work remotely with only the occasional trip required to our clients offices based in central London.
As a SD WAN Deployment Engineer you will be be participating on a global SD WAN roll-out project, requiring strong R&S protocols, to assist in the implementation of WAN circuits, Cisco switches, and routers. This role is comprised of Cisco Network technical work and project coordination, which includes completing enterprise network changes. Duties will therefore include:
- Create and manage time-line for WAN cutovers
- Determine WAN bandwidth requirements for multiple sites to be upgraded
- Coordinate Network Standardisation activities while aligning work with published standards.
- Other network coordination activities as necessary
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong Cisco Network Engineer with at least 5 yrs experience of global implementation of SD WAN and support experience
- Experience working for fortune 500 companies with large organisational models and structures
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Strong skills in the following: MS products Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Visio
- CCIE Certification Preferred