16 days ago
The Voice Software Engineer is responsible for demonstrating that the developed product meets all specified legislative and customer requirements, by;
- Analysing requirements and specifying the software solution and work breakdown.
- Preparing software architectural and detailed design UML Models and documentation.
- Generating source code to implement all aspects of the software detailed design.
- Controlling and reviewing work of the members of their team (where a team exists).
- Integration of software onto the target platform.
- Providing software technical support.
- Supporting the company software process and procedure updates.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PROVEMN ABILITY
- Implementation of LINUX software in C and including Kernel drivers and Embedded ARM.
- Must have a good understanding of requirements capture, and of work package definition and estimation
- Software design & implementation for secure data or voice network communications equipment.
- Familiar with process driven software development
- Full Software & Project lifecycle.
- Seasoned Software Engineer who is fully versed in software methodologies. Providing regular reporting. DESIRABLES
- Requirements Management.
- Software implementation of data or voice network protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP, VOIP).
- Has used one or more of the following tools/development environments: Eclipse, GCC, GIT, SVM project planning tools - highly desirable (e.g. Microsoft Project).
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A SOFTWARE ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)