£450.00 - £550.00 per day
2 months ago
Voice Engineer required for our client in the Swindon area for an initial 6 month contract. The successful candidate must be proactive, diligent with a strong technical ability, and they must have skills in both presentation and customer relations both at a technical and non-technical level.
*Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid DV Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.*
- Knowledge and administration of backend Video Conferencing platforms.
- High level of competence in the following:
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM),
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE),
- Cisco video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
- Cisco Meeting Server (CMS)
- Cisco Voice Gateways
- Self-motivated, outgoing personality and comfortable working within a busy team.
- Excellence in preparing and delivering written and oral communications to achieve stated objectives
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers
Other key skills/product knowledge:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to identify technical issues
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Good customer-facing and team working skills.
To find out more information please apply for this position with an updated copy of your CV.