£450.00 - £550.00 per day
12 months ago
Voice Engineer required for our client in the Swindon area for an initial 6 month contract. The successful candidate must be proactive, diligent with a strong technical ability, and they must have skills in both presentation and customer relations both at a technical and non-technical level.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid DV Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
- Knowledge and administration of backend Video Conferencing platforms.
- High level of competence in the following:
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM),
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE),
- Cisco video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
- Cisco Meeting Server (CMS)
- Cisco Voice Gateways
- Self-motivated, outgoing personality and comfortable working within a busy team.
- Excellence in preparing and delivering written and oral communications to achieve stated objectives
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers
Other key skills/product knowledge:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to identify technical issues
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Good customer-facing and team working skills.
To find out more information please apply for this position with an updated copy of your CV.