Are you looking for your next role in hospitality industry? Are you an effective team leader, who's ready for a new role? If so, this is the role for you!
Our Visitor Experience Assistant Manager plays a crucial part in our welcome team, taking ownership of the visitor experience from the first point of contact. You'll focus on driving performance through the team by empowering individuals and supporting development.
We are looking for a customer focused, and service driven individual, someone who is passionate about creating long lasting and positive experiences for customers to encourage return visits.
You'll lead by example and encourage other team members to take on new challenges with focused aspirations. You will focus on targets and target audience, introduce and deliver incentives to reach targets. Whilst measuring and monitoring performance and taking action to modify sales when required.
* Ability to handle face to face customer conflict to reach amicable resolve for both parties
* Experience in achieving sales targets
* Managing a motivated team towards achievement of sales targets and customer satisfaction
* People management skills, listening, coaching, directing, time management
* Training and coaching experience
* EPOS and cash handling experience
* Ideally first aid trained
* Ensure enough tills are available, prioritise online bookers and disabled visitors needing assistance. Provide Annual Ticket holders with priority entry when possible. Prevent misuse of annual and day tickets by ensuring gate is monitored and act when non-compliant.
* Liaise with all group organisers to give guidance on providing best possible visit for their group. Provide booking forms and Great for Groups leaflet. Update business information with provisional bookings and send out confirmation letters.
* Ensure compliant with safe and float requirements, preparation of workspaces with all tools available ready for staff to carry out duties throughout the day without interruption.
* Handle enquiries and provide assistance and guidance on appropriate ticket and activities available to enhance their visit
* Communication with external partners, tenants eg. Totally Delicious and TWA when closures are pending or events taking place which may affect their daily routines.
* Co-ordinate weekly leaflet drops to all the shops, Garden Centre, eateries and Hotel on site.
* Co-ordinate poster changes throughout the site.
* Record lost property and return where possible.
* As part of the effective delivery of our Performance Development framework, provide coaching and regular feedback to maximise performance delivery and development, encouraging collaboration and empowerment
* Ensure effective communication that enables engagement and enablement
* Maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations
* Develop and ensure safe working practice
Interview's will be held week commencing 02/08
For safeguarding reasons, the company requires employees in this position to undergo a basic DBS check, which will show unspent convictions only. The results of the DBS check would be dealt with on a case by case base
- Sector: Telecoms
- Contact: Jessica Burgundy
- Contact Email: Jessica.Burgundy@morson.com
- Expiry Date: 20 August 2021
- Job Ref: 191694JBY_1626908905