Crawley, West Sussex
£300.00 - £360.00 per day
3 months ago
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Support Engineer, Virtual Desktop, Vmware, Horizon View 7, Vmware Workspace One, Airwatch, Windows 10
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Support Engineer required for our client based in the Crawley area for an initial 3 month contract.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
You will be working on a Windows 10 roll out and new phone management Vmware Airwatch. Responsibilities include desktop support, customer facing and mini projects, lifecycle upgrades.
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Support Engineer skills/experience include:
- Virtual desktop experience and any of the below:
- Vmware Virtual desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Vmware Horizon View 7
- App volumes
- Vmware Workspace One
- User environment Manager UEM - or other profile management tools
- Experience of thin clients e.g. Wyse P25 P5030
- Desktop Operating systems W10 W7
- Positive can do attitude
- Team player, humble, willing to work
- Prepared to support users and clients
To find out more information, please apply for this position with an updated version of your CV.