Greater Manchester, England
Up to £11.40 per hour
about 2 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
MAG is the country's largest airport group. Owning Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports and airport services in the USA. However, the airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts. With over 40 million passengers, flying to over 250 destinations annually, with tireless work behind the scenes to ensure that the operation is well oiled through the intensive training for 5000+ colleagues across all of our airports.
MAG is an exciting environment with multiple billion pound investment projects currently being delivered whilst enjoying a strong period of growth and change.
- Immediate start necessary and limited holidays in the next 4 months where possible
- Demonstrable experience in a fast paced, transactional , target driven environment
- Flexibility required
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent co-ordination, administrative, interpersonal, time management and organisational skills
The main duties in the role include;
- Process background checks (including references, criminal record checks, counter terrorist clearance) for submission to our ID centres across group in accordance to the MAG Standard ID and deal with any pass application queries from the ID Centres.
- Conduct face to face to face/telephone vetting security interviews to establish candidate background information to support the vetting process in accordance with MAG ID Standards.
- Update and maintain the Applicant/Vetting systems and recruitment and vetting spreadsheets/systems and information trackers.
You will display energy and demonstrate experience of working within a fast paced office environment with direct interaction with people - perhaps a recruitment agency or a contact centre type role. You will also be a strong administrator with attention to detail able to juggle a variety of tasks at once.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.