Eccles, Greater Manchester
10 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Vetting Administrator to join the vetting team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). Supporting our busy team, the purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective vetting administration support service across the business area. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administration of security documentation including referencing, eligibility to work checks and client specific on-boarding requests such as criminal record declarations, confidentiality agreements and financial checks
- Liaising with centralised government department in relation to active and new security clearances
- Production of reports detailing clearance status of individuals on specific projects
- Engagement with client to advise of clearance updates and changes
- Report any suspicious activity to the appropriate authorities ensuring security procedures are followed accurately
The suitable candidate for this role will have excellent organisational and communication skills, the ability to work to deadlines, and excellent attention to detail. Previous experience in a fast-paced administration role is essential. Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel, is also required.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and free onsite parking. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.