Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £10.00 per hour
2 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
Due to a peak in recruitment activity, Manchester Airport are looking to recruit a small team of Vetting Administrators (x6) for a 6 week period to support the vetting checks for a large group of security colleagues. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast paced and exciting administration role for a large commercial organisation where you will gain first hand insight into the working of an Airport!
The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective vetting administration support service across the business area. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administration of security documentation including referencing, eligibility to work checks and client specific on-boarding requests such as criminal record declarations, confidentiality agreements and financial checks
- Liaising with centralised government department in relation to active and new security clearances
- Production of reports detailing clearance status of individuals on specific projects
- Engagement with client to advise of clearance updates and changes
- Report any suspicious activity to the appropriate authorities ensuring security procedures are followed accurately
The suitable candidate for this role will have excellent organisational and communication skills, the ability to work to deadlines, and excellent attention to detail. Previous experience in a fast-paced administration role is essential. Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel, is also required.
You will display energy and demonstrate experience of working within a fast paced office environment with direct interaction with people - perhaps a recruitment agency or a contact centre type role. You will also be a strong administrator with attention to detail able to juggle a variety of tasks at once.
This role will involve a quick turnaround on start date and we need dedication and commitment for the full duration of the 8 week contract. Please apply today if you are interested!