Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
We are looking for a venture investment manager with a background of having worked in the ICT sector and with a minimum of three years' experience
- Perform trend insights analysis to EU venture investments ecosystem, including macro trend and investment dynamics.
- Help to build a continuous relationship with local venture investment ecosystem, including policy makers, PE and venture firms, investment banks, incubators and so on. Sourcing and recommend potential venture investment opportunities and support DD and negotiation.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in Venture investment relative areas in EU, with ecosystem view and BD experience.
- FoF experience is preferred
- A good relationship with European innovation and investment ecosystem.
- Experienced in investment Project Management and Company Operations
Skills and Abilities:
- Master or PhD in telecommunications, EE, computer science, or a similar field of ICT
- Ability to interact within all our Client's corporate levels and represent them professionally towards external partners
- Expertise in Venture investment and M&A relative activities
- Extensive and profound knowledge and understanding of the details of the cutting-edge ICT technologies
- Well-structured logical thinking and analytical
- Strong problem solver, team player and independent working capabilities