Walsall, West Midlands
Rate on application
20 days ago
* Removal and re-installation/fitting of seats, panels, roof lining, door cards, interior trim, engine ancillaries, carpets, switch gear light clusters, bumpers.
* Removal and refitting of automotive parts and components.
* Installation of wiring looms and other electrical components
* Complete minor mechanical tasks e.g.: Changing brake fluid.
* Complete documentation on work carried out including job sheets, service sheets
* Prepare, equip, fit and commission all vehicles-both new and used - and strip out the same prior to disposal
* Testing and instillation of free issue equipment
* Carry out all duties with regard to general cleanliness and tidiness and assist in the weekly clean-up of the workshop
WILL look at Semi-skilled Technicians
MUST have hands on experience