19 days ago
The purpose of this job is to carry out service, repair and overhaul on a variety of military vehicles and weapon systems including diagnostic and inspection duties.
All tasks to meet production requirements, including support to Military training events at Bovington or on Mobile Support to other Units.
- Carry out the work to the required standards and specifications as detailed on the Business system job cards in accordance with AESP's, to the Customers requirements, current regulations, and local instructions, following process plans and other technical publications, in a safe manner.
- Undertake diagnostic and inspection duties on a variety of equipment.
- Be able to work alone or as a team.
- Completion of equipment documentation and test certificates and reports.
- Ensure stores and equipment issued is used for their correct purpose.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a good serviceable order, reporting any faults to the Supervisor and is responsible for their security at all times.
- Consult with the Supervisor regarding any problems affecting the repair process, especially when additional work is deemed necessary.
- Consult with the Supervisor regarding any problems affecting Quality or Health & Safety.
- Participate in the Continues Improvement events.
- Share best practice.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
- Execute other minor duties commensurate with grade and post on occasional basis as detailed by their Line Management chain.