Rate on application
8 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting a Vehicle Mechanic to work for one of our defence clients based in Bovington, Wareham. This is a 12 month contract position.
Role purpose :
Inspection, servicing, repair and overhaul of vehicles, assemblies, electrical and general equipment including diagnostic and inspection duties. Manufacture of miscellaneous items. Carrying out examination tasks to meet production needs subject to necessary training and proficiency.
Main duties :
- Diagnose, inspect and assess vehicles and associated mechanical / electrical equipment in line with skills & competency.
- Ensure stores and equipment issued to job are used for their correct purpose and un-used or new faulty material is returned to the section / department Supervisor as soon as it is identified.
- Ensure tools and workshop equipment is maintained in good serviceable order and report any faults to the Supervisor.
- Ensuring work areas remain safety compliant in accordance with Quality standards and all relevant policies.
- Ensuring personal compliance with PPE requirements