Rate on application
14 days ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a number of Vehicle Mechanics to work at Tidworth Barracks in Wiltshire. This is a contract role for 6 months+
Applicants will require to have background in Servicing, repair, Maintenance and overhaul of vehicles and electrical equipment including diagnostic and inspection duties.
- Carry out work to the required standard and specification as detailed in accordance with EMERs & AESPs, customer requirements, current regulations, local instructions, process plans and other technical publications.
- Undertake diagnostic and inspection duties on equipment.
- Ensure that time cards are filled out correctly daily.
- Completion equipment documentation and test certificates / reports.
- Ensure stores and equipment issued to job are used for their correct purpose.
- Maintain the requirements of COSHH, Health & Safety and other statutory regulations. Ensure a good standard of housekeeping, cleanliness and safety in his work area to ensure the correct disposal of any hazardous or waste products.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a good serviceable order, reporting any faults to the Team Leader and is responsible for their security at all times.