4 months ago
Maintenance and repair of light, medium and heavy MOD Vehicles, mechanical and electrical equipment in accordance with relevant AESPs
- Carry out work to the required standard and specification as detailed on the job card in accordance with EMERs & AESP's, customer requirements, current regulations, local instructions, process plans and other technical publications.
- Undertake routine and immediate modifications on equipment's.
- Ensure all Tranman transactions are carried out in accordance with processes and that time is booked daily.
- Completion equipment documentation and test certificates / reports.
- Ensure stores and equipment issued to job are used for their correct purpose.
- Maintain the requirements of COSHH, Health & Safety and other statutory regulations.
- Ensure a good standard of housekeeping, cleanliness and safety in his work area to ensure the correct disposal of any hazardous or waste products.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a good serviceable order, reporting any faults to the Team Leader/tool store man and is responsible for their security at all times.
- Consult his Team Leader regarding any problems affecting the repair process, especially when additional work is deemed necessary.
- Consult Team Leader regarding any problems affecting Quality or Health & Safety.
- Execute other minor duties commensurate with grade and post on occasional basis as detailed by Line Manager
Due to the nature of the role applicants are required to hold either a City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Level 3 or an Indentured Apprenticeship in Motor Vehicles or an equivalent or Service Discharge Papers.