over 1 year ago
Servicing, repair, Maintenance and overhaul of vehicles and electrical equipment including diagnostic and inspection duties. Carrying out equipment examination to meet production requirements.
- Carry out work to the required standard and specification as detailed in accordance with EMERs & AESP's, customer requirements, current regulations, local instructions, process plans and other technical publications.
- Undertake diagnostic and inspection duties on equipment.
- Ensure that time cards are filled out correctly daily.
- Completion equipment documentation and test certificates / reports.
- Ensure stores and equipment issued to job are used for their correct purpose.
- Maintain the requirements of COSHH, Health & Safety and other statutory regulations. Ensure a good standard of housekeeping, cleanliness and safety in his work area to ensure the correct disposal of any hazardous or waste products.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a good serviceable order, reporting any faults to the Team Leader and is responsible for their security at all times.
- Consult his Team Leader regarding any problems affecting the repair process, especially when additional work is deemed necessary.
- Consult Team Leader regarding any problems affecting Quality or Health & Safety.
- The post holder will be required to work flexibly and should be prepared to perform other tasks that are outside the normal duties of the post but are within the capabilities and grade