East Midlands, England
about 2 months ago
Morson International currently have a temp - perm opportunity available for an experienced Vehicle Fitter to work for our Engineering client based in Walsall. This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday.
- Stripping vehicles and fitting a range of components and parts
- Cataloguing components so that they can be effectively reassembled
- Fitting bespoke equipment to vehicles
- Upgrading and refurbishment of vehicles
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 and above required
- Automotive installation experience essential
- Up to date knowledge of vehicle installation techniques
- Experience with modern vehicles (Jaguar, BMW and Ford would be desirable)
- Ability to follow diagrams and find faults
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney Tucker for further information.