7 months ago
We are currently looking to recruit for a QA Validation Technician on 37.5 hours per week on day shift working (need to be flexible around working times) in the QA Department.
Key responsibilities :
* To support the plant QA compliance and QA teams in executing Cleaning & Sanitizing validation in line with global and regulatory requirements.
* Role includes development of validation protocols, swabbing and testing manufacturing equipment in-line with global procedures, communicating results and being part of any resultant trouble shooting or investigative work.
* Additionally the role will involve participation of any additional testing which supports the plant wide validation program.
To succeed in the role you need to have the following skills:
* Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
* Good interpersonal and team skills
* Be self-driven
* Possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, to work under pressure and to have the flexibility to deal with changing deadlines.
* Good knowledge of Word & Excel are essential and SAP would be beneficial
* Experience within validation discipline would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have:
* BSc Microbiology or equivalent
* Experience of World Class Manufacturing techniques and methodologies including: problem solving.
* Previous experience in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food industry