North West England, England
Up to £0.00 per annum + c£45.00 per hour
7 months ago
* Working within the FM Local Projects team the Validation Engineer's main responsibility will be to develop, produce and execute qualification documentation Experience of VP/URS/DQ/ IQ/OQ/PQ.
* Must have a comphensive understanding of Validation Life Cycle
* Experience of Equipment Commissioning/Qualification of Manufacturing, Packaging, Utilities and Facilities
* Working knowledge of ISO, USP and other regulatory guidelines
* An understanding of the risk based approach to qualification as given by International Guideline 1-G35-(current version)-X "Risk Management in the Quality and Compliance Area".
* Must have minimum 5 years' experience in a Validation role.
* Must have GMP and GEP experience.