€280.00 - €300.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a UX/UI Specialist to join their team in Valenciennes. This is initially a 10 months contract with the chance of extending for a number of times - it will be a very long term contract.
- Analysis of the requirements
- Integration with other applications
- Production of technical documentation
- Production of training documentation
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the system
- Assist with evaluating and testing products delivered by other teams
- Participation in meetings with the Agency.
- Delivering training if needed
- Minimum 8 years of relevant studies and/or experience after the secondary school (overall encompassing all of the _Knowledge and skills_ domains below)
- Minimum 4 years of IT professional experience
- Minimum 4 years of analysis and programming
- Working experience, knowledge, skills and abilities in the areas mentioned in the task above
- Proven experience and expertise Analysis, Design, Implementation, Test and Deployment, Configuration and Change Control Management
- Proven experience and expertise on developing IT application (particularly MS office Automation)
- Good knowledge and experience in RUP software development methodology.
General Knowledge and skills:
Languages and Protocols:
- Microsoft ASP .NET 2.0 and 4
- Microsoft Visual Basic 9 and 10
- Microsoft Visual C# 3.0 and 4.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- UML 2.0 or above.
- Web Services
- HTML, CSS, XML, WCF Services, Windows Workflows
- Microsoft Internet Information Services 7.5
- Microsoft Office 2013 (Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Designer 2013
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2015
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Windows Internet Explorer 8.0 and higher
Frameworks and Methodologies:
- PMBOK 4th edition
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.