North West England, England
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Working with an established market leader within the Digital Technology space who've had an influx of new projects and need additional resources. This will be working in a multi-discipline team in a close-knit set up.
Customer web experience is really important for this client and they're looking for 'outside-the box' thinkers and creative minds to bring an element of innovation to the projects.
You will design user-friendly web applications in a fast paced environment making any changes to the original designs depending on the business' demands. You will also be expected to:
- Understand interaction design in order to successfully design ecommerce sites
- Utilise A/B testing methodologies to work on the large ecommerce sites
- Liaise with other members of the team to highlight the aesthetic design requirements
- To work using agile methods collaboratively with the other designers
To be successful in the role of UX Designer, you will have the following skills:
- Strong Photoshop and Sketch experience
- Some understanding of HTML/CSS
- Good understanding of UX Design concepts
- Exposure to ecommerce or large complex applications
Any knowledge of the following would hold you in good stead:
- A/B Testing
- User Journeys
- Agile methodologies
After scooping up the "Best in Industry" awards, they're now looking to feature in the London Stock Exchange Group review. This is an exciting opportunity for a curious mind and someone who enjoys a different challenge each day where no two days are alike.
Quick turn around on interview process and an immediate start date.
Get in touch to be considered and APPLY NOW or send through your CV.