Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
* Coordination of all Statutory Undertakers gas network designs with other utilities through the scheme to ensure that the needs of the project are met ensure that the coordinated detailed designs are feasible and compliant with Gas Industry Standards ensure that designs represent value for money and are deliverable.
* Provide technical assurance and coordination, in terms of engineering and design, in relation to all gas assets
* Coordinate inputs from Statutory Undertakers in line with detailed design development
* Timely response to technical queries and requests for information, in accordance with team processes
* Contribute and attendance at SU Design Progress meetings
* Contribute to LTC and Task Order Risk and Assumption registers
* Contribution to technical reviews and workshops, as required
* Contribution and adherence to LTC change management processes and procedures
* Contribution and adherence to LTC Information Management System processes and procedures
* Utilities Interface Team Delivery Lead
* Utilities Technical Advisor
* The relevant Statutory Undertakers
* SU Interface Project Managers
* Area Design Coordinators
* Construction/logistics team
* Actively promote the LTC HSSW Strategy and Approach.
* To hold health, safety, security and wellbeing (HSSW) as a key project value and participate in the creation, development and implementation of HSSW strategies.
* CASCADE is committed to promoting an inclusive working environment for all staff and expects its team leaders to make best use of their skill to create an inclusive culture free from discrimination or harassment.
* Working understanding of the application of gas design and construction fundamentals for all natural gas pressure types e.g. IGEM/TD/1, IGEM/TD/3, NRSWA, NJUG, SSW22
* Experience of undertaking technical assurance of third-party designs
* Proven experience in delivery on large infrastructure projects
* Sound working knowledge of utility and highway design & construction
* Experience in delivering design solutions for complex projects
* Experience of working in a BIM Level 2 environment is preferred but not essential
* Able to work collaboratively and contribute to a team
* Ability to communicate in a variety of mediums to a variety of audiences
* Able to put project aims above personal preference
* Sound judgement, ability to lead and facilitate decision making on complex issues among multiple parties
* To be able to work across diverse teams
* Have the ability to unify and influence stakeholders with the information produced in cost control.
* Technically competent to assess multi-utility / civil designs and CDM implications