£450.00 - £500.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Job Title: User Experience Researcher
Contract: Two Months
Pay Rate: £450 - £500pd
My client is currently looking for a User Experience Researcher to join their team in London for initially a 2 month contract. You'll gather insights using industry standard UX research practices to support the Employee Experience Programme. In the first instance you will be covering: tools, devices, worksplace, and culture.
Experience and skills
- Experienced UX research practitioner
- Understands, and can judiciously apply, primary and secondary user-centred research approaches, including: interviews, surveys, data analysis, focus groups, online, prototypes and ethnographic studies
- Understands deeply and can apply user-centred design practices and methodologies, for usability and Persuasion, Emotion and Trust (PET)
- Capable of managing several work-streams to time and quality controls
- Expert and nuanced communicator, in written and verbal formats including presentations to large audiences
- Understand the purpose and roles of user experience professionals throughout a project lifecycle and follows usability guidelines and best practices
- Leading focus groups, surveys, ethnographic studies, and interviews
- Lead and contribute regularly to quality reviews such as retrospectives and post-mortems for your own, and peers', outputs
- To ensure the employees pains are gains are truly represented through your output
- Works independently to select the most appropriate methodology for the situation, which may require adaptation of existing methodologies to be pragmatic yet effective
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.