£40.00 - £65.00 per hour
8 months ago
User & Acceptance Group Operations Manager
Rate: £40 to £65 Per Hour
Duration: Until 18/05/2019 Initially
This role is within our client's Marine Sector. The Marine Sector delivers a wide array of complex through-life marine engineering services. Ranging from UK and international naval fleet support, commercial marine, engineering consultancy, weapons handling, equipment support, intelligence, cyber security, and training delivered through unique owned and managed infrastructure to defence and civil customers across the globe.
- To manager the day to day activities of the Strategic Infrastructure User & Acceptance Group (UAG) requirements engineering team, including co-ordination of other core UAG members and cross business representatives:
- To illicit, derive, and manage appropriate functional user requirements for the development of future facilities in accordance with the specified process.
- To assure compliance with these requirements through storage, guidance, and direction of the design, safety, and project teams.
- To provide expert submarine maintenance, and facilities operational advice and direction into the design, safety, and project teams.
- Provide submarine maintenance, operations and requirements input as a member of the site acceptance authority for future facilities.
Proven ability / Key skills
- Senior management level knowledge of nuclear submarine repair and maintenance from both a platform and facility (docks berth and supporting infrastructure) perspective.
Beneficial - Systems Engineering / Requirements Management expertise.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).