12 months ago
Your experience as an e Unlicensed Mechanic will have an immediate impact on my client. You will carry out Aircraft Maintenance as directed by the Shift Supervisors
* Conducting all maintenance tasks on the client's aircraft in accordance with Approved Data contained within OEM Maintenance Manuals, requirements of Part 145, Maintenance Organisation Exposition or any other company procedures.
* Cleanliness and tidiness of the work area.
* Work within established company Maintenance, Airworthiness, Safety and Quality and Supply Chain procedures.
* Reporting of any unserviceability to Aircraft, Equipment, and Services identified during the course of his duty.
* Report any unsatisfactory feature of any approved procedure they are directed to carry out or supervise.
* Secondary duties allocated to him by the Shift Supervisor or his superiors. For example, but not limited to, POL, Publications, Tool Inventories etc.
* Ensure that they adhere to all HR policies and procedures as defined within the HR and Company Administration Manual.
* Ensure that they adhere to the Company's Health and Safety policies and procedures and safe working practices.
* Actively promote the clients Safety Management and Occurrence Scheme through proactive, open and timely reporting. Reporting any incidence or occurrence that may affect flight safety, endanger persons or led to an unsafe condition.
* Accomplishing any other duties within their capability as may be reasonably directed or delegated by the Maintenance Supervisor or Shift Supervisor.
Location - Aberdeen
Keywords: Unlicensed, Aircraft, Mechanic, Part 145