€0.00 - €2300 per month
3 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Aircraft Mechanic to work for our prestigious client based in Cyprus. Candidates must have experience on the A320 family.
- Supports the maintenance activities to ensure that aircraft are fit for intended flights.
- Supports daily duties, including, keeping records, performing scheduled maintenance and making repairs.
- Assists in troubleshooting, performing inspections, routine and non-routine maintenance on aircraft, in accordance with applicable technical data and customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours.
- Assists in completing and attaching parts' tags to removed repairable, serviceable, or condemned parts.
- Assists in the preparation of maintenance related paperwork.
- Follows company's maintenance policies and schedules.
- Follows the company's Health and Safety Policy, providing a safe working environment without risks.
- Takes directions from the Base and/or the Line Maintenance Managers, and the Licensed Maintenance Engineers.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Maintain and repair the avionic and mechanical equipment needed to make planes and helicopters operate safely. This includes repairing, inspecting and maintaining the structural, mechanical and electronic elements of the aircraft, replacing parts, measuring wear and assessing whether parts need repair or replacement.