Up to £62.92 per hour
10 days ago
Solution Architect wanted for Aerospace/Defence client based in Warton, Preston.
The role is to provide IM&T Technical Management support to all UK IM&T availability programmes/ bids based in Warton, supporting at various company locations across the UK. Ensuring that the overall Business and Technical solutions defined and delivered adhere to the relevant governance with appropriately defined requirements, designs and delivery plans. Working across the on base business understanding current needs and issues, capturing requirements to drive the IM&T plans.
* Lead the UK availability technical system authority team
* Establish and maintain the requirements and acceptance criteria for the programme
* Produce and authorise technical documentation to support successful design and delivery of the programme
* Oversee design, development and testing
* Support LCM Design Reviews ensuring deliverables are sufficiently mature to progress the programme with acceptable risk
* Support the IM&T team in the identification of technical risks and the resolution of technical issues and challenges
* Forge and maintain relationships with technical staff and advisors
* Prepare and own the cost and schedule estimates based on the agreed Technical Management Plan
* Work across the multiple teams that act as suppliers to the project.
CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO HOLD OR BE ELIGIBLE TO ACHIEVE SC CLEARANCE