8 months ago
Morson have an exciting vacancy for a UK Export and Commodity Code Specialist based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace company.
To ensure that UK Business fully complies with legislative requirements of the UK Export Control Legislation and the International Harmonsied codes, for all components and deliverables in relation to the above government / international regulations.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the UK/EU Export Control Rating Legislation (including US ITAR/EAR regulations where applicable)
- Provide an auditable technical assessment of parts for export and where necessary, liaise with both internal Technical Specialists and external vendors to determine the correct UK Strategic Export Control Lists export rating
- Define and apply correct master data settings and values in the ERP system (SAP), for all new components at GB level', in relation to export classification codes etc, in accordance with Export control rating legislation including US ITAR, EAR.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of UK Customs and Excise, import and export commodity codes
- Provide an auditable technical assessment of parts to be exported and where necessary, liaise with both internal Technical Specialists and external vendors, to determine the correct UK Commodity Codes (import and export) in accordance with the International harmonised tariff legislation and codification process.
- Provide assistance and guidance to all departments in relation to current exporting master data.
- Maintain the auditable database, providing justifications of assessments.
Applicants will ideally have experience working within import/export as well a good working knowledge of SAP and Excel.
Please contact us for more information.