£250 - £350.00 per day
14 days ago
Global commercial real estate services company Jones Lang Laselle, have an urgent requirement for an experienced Creative Resource Assistant to join their established Creative team in Canary Wharf.
Working directly with UK Marketeers and their UK Creative team, this role covers full management and trafficking of Creative workflow and the assignment of a wide variety of UK Creative requests. As part of a fast-paced, in house cross-sector/country team, the resource assistant will support the UK Creative Lead and wider team on day-to-day workflow, general requirements and designer assignments, as well as hands on artworking and version requirements as required.
- Good experience and knowledge of Workflow assigning platforms (Workfront specifically)
- Practical experience of Adobe Creative suite and associated production workflows
- Good communication skills
- Strong Team player and able to collaborate with other teams and business areas
- Ability to liaise with different timezones, advising colleagues and the Design support team
- Proven experience and confidence in advising on design layouts and outputs, linking with senior team members, multi-country.
Skills and software knowledge required
- Practical experience working with Workfront / Workflow management tools
- Indesign and Photoshop experience a must, Illustrator and other Adobe Creative suite software experience beneficial.
- 3 years+ experience.