Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a UK Bidding and Pricing Officer based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
The Primary purpose of this role is to cost and price all UK Military Export R&O, AOG, HP & stock quotes in line with current company financial guidelines and commercial agreements to maintain consistency of costing & pricing.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Repair and Overhaul Quotations
- To calculate the selling value for Repair & Overhaul quotations for both post contract and required for inclusion in proposals, optimising profitability in accordance with IGS Pricing policy for all customers within appropriate timescales.
- Maintain a database of all spares that are used in Repairs and Overhauls that do not have current published prices for future quotations to maintain consistency of pricing.
Essential Knowledge required:
- Experience of at least 2 years in a commercial and/ or finance role
- Ability to maintain a clear focus on goals & priorities.
- Excellent MS Excel and MS Word skills.
- Proficiency in using SAP.
Please contact us for more information