£35.00 - £40.00 per hour + Accommodation and travel allowance
7 days ago
- To provide operationally capable aircraft support through carrying out aircraft: servicing, fault trouble shooting/rectification, modifications, inspections/evaluations of aircraft systems / components and other related aircraft systems within the egress speciality at the Intermediate level maintenance of Typhoon aircraft.
- To provide technical speciality in support of the company mission statement and aircraft servicing schedules through carrying out workshop support maintenance servicing, fault troubleshooting / rectification, modifications,inspections / evaluations of components / test / support equipment at the Intermediate level maintenance of Typhoon aircraft.
- To provide technical speciality support in the evaluation, interpretation,determinations of requisite corrective actions, performance and operational status of speciality specific aircraft systems, components,test - support equipment at the Intermediate level maintenance of Typhoon aircraft.
- Be able to achieve and maintain Production Inspections signatory capability for authorised specific trade certifications. To obtain and maintain certifications to support speciality and aircraft maintenance functions.
- To provide informal and formal On the Job Training (OJT) for all personnel of Typhoon Intermediate Maintenance operations.
- Able to acquire user expertise and become conversant with the aircraft data management and tracking computer system - AUTO LOG, MIRO Gold.
- Able to understand and comply with the Safety and Foreign Object Programme.