11 days ago
Typhoon Mechanical Technician
Whilst not an extensive list, this includes preparation for storage, in storage maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair of faults, cannibalisation of components, Engineering Instructions and the recovery of aircraft from storage, including carrying out any penalty maintenance. This also includes any associated tasking necessary for the operation of AM&SU. The role is focused upon Typhoon aircraft but there may be times when work on other aircraft types is necessary to support the team, for which training will be given if required.
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Formal aircraft engineering training for trade with formal certification.
- MoD Typhoon 'Q' course or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-year aviation technician experience
- Minimum 2 years working on Typhoon aircraft.
- Experience of working on other aircraft types, particularly hawk ac.