Up to £24.00 per hour
29 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting Avionics/Electrical Supervisors for our client based at RAF Shawbury. The successful candidate will provide support and supervision to the storage and aircraft maintenance programme of aircraft within AM&SU at RAF Shawbury.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Preparation for storage, in storage maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair of faults
- Cannibalisation of components, Engineering Instructions and the recovery of aircraft from storage, including carrying out any penalty maintenance. This also includes any associated tasking necessary for the operation of AM&SU.
- Though focused upon Typhoon aircraft, there may be times when work on other aircraft types is necessary to support the team, for which training will be given if required
Technical experience and qualifications:
- Formal aircraft Av/Elec engineering training for trade with formal certification
- MoD Typhoon 'Q' course or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working on Typhoon aircraft
- Minimum of two years in a supervisory role
- Experience of working on other aircraft types, particularly hawk