£30 - £45 per hour
about 1 month ago
TRIALS INTEGRATION ENGINEER
Rate: Negotiable Location: Stevenage (SG1) Duration: 6 months
A leading defence and weapon systems organisation, who creates some of the world's most cutting-edge products, is looking to add an experienced Trails Integration Engineer to the System Integration & providing team, who will be working on all aspects of integration.
The successful Trials Integration Engineer will the following responsibilities
- Proven experience of working in a laboratory environment Analysis of data to determine compliance and identify anomalies with the functionality.
- Provide support to the generation of customer deliverable systems integration report
The successful Trials Engineer will have the following skills
- Proven experience and understanding of oscilloscopes / bus analysers
- Conduct and reporting of trail requirements to demonstrate functionality
- Detailed understanding of system functionality, generation.
- Experience of integration & test activities
- Valid Driving License, as there UK wide travel is necessary.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).
TRIALS INTEGRATION ENGINEER Rate: Negotiable Location: Stevenage (SG1) Duration: 6 months