3 months ago
Trials and Integration Engineer
Duration: 6 Months
Our client are a missiles and missile systems world-class leader, designing and producing missiles for all three branches of the armed forces (land, sea, and air). They seek a Systems Engineer to undertake in Integration & Validation activities at their Bristol site.
- Produce system test and trial definitions in DOORS that capture trial objectives and requirements.
- Write trial schedules and conduct testing of FLAADS subsystems.
- Generation of documentation to allow our client to operate on-board a Naval Vessel.
- Analyse test results and write reports, referencing the evidence from DOORS.
- Raise and support the resolution of Problem and Query Reports (P&Qs) and Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs).
- Liaise closely with subsystem development teams to understand programmes, technical issues, and test progress.
- Write and review Customer deliverable documentation including trials plans, specifications, and reports.
- Operate in a Customer facing environment.
Skills / Proven Ability / Knowledge
- Proven ability of Systems Integration (mechanical/electrical).
- Proven ability in functional test activities covering hardware/software.
- Familiarity with MS Office, IBM Rational DOORS, and XLog.
- Knowledge associated with network analysis / fault finding.
- Windows/Linux command line operation knowledge.
- Ability to configure Ethernet switches.
- Proven ability in complex weapon system integration, including dockyard and ship trials.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK AN ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY/DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT/INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL)