£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
12 days ago
Job Description :
* Manage the Treasury Operations Analyst (TOA) responsible for the producing the daily and weekly Group cash positions. Review and check output.
* Review of the Monthly cashflows from key subsidiary companies and send details of queries that need to be addressed by the finance teams in the various countries.
* Manage the TOA responsible for the consolidation of the monthly cashflow report through the BPC tool. Review and check output.
* Manage the TOA responsible for consolidation of the Group Cashflow budget through the BPC tool. Provide assistance and support where required. Review and check output.
* Provide assistance with the preparation of the MML budget.
* Manage the TOA responsible for the bank loan and deposit requirements for the Group, ensuring all loans, rollovers and interest are correctly managed within the timelines. Review and check output.
Bank Account review
* Review the Group's Operational bank mandates in the different regions. Provide support to the Operations Team with any work/queries to move forward bank account requests based on the project teams' requirements. Periodic assessment of progress.
* Delegate responsibility with the administration of setting up new bank accounts and provide responses to the queries from the Operations team.
* Manage the Operations Teams' priorities to ensure that all bank account queries are met, with tasks moved forward within a reasonable time period.
* Ensure the regional bank account schedules are updated regularly by the Senior Treasury Operations Specialist and the Treasury Operations Assistant. Ensure any outstanding points for the Operations Team and the project teams are acknowledged and actioned by the relevant stakeholders.
* Overview of the overseas e-banking process - ensure that is it efficiently set up and maintained by the Senior Treasury Operations Specialist based on best practice, group policies and the nuances of the operations on the ground.
Group Funding requirements
* Manage the Operations Team responsible for coordinating the operational funding requirements across the Group. Review and check output. Ensure they have processed all the fund transfers and UK payments, and provide cover when required.
* Ensure the Operations team address all payment queries (internally through project teams and externally from the bank) within a 48-hour timeline and provide cover when required.
* Work with the Senior Treasury Operations Specialist and the Treasury Operations Assistant to provide the banks with the relevant information for their 'Know your Customer' requirements for any banking operational accounts.
* Work with the Senior Treasury Operations Specialist and the Treasury Operations Assistant to assist the banks with any ad hoc compliance requirements.
* Ensure all data that is sent through and received by the Operations team meets the GDPR requirements.
Project Advisory services
* Provide cover for peaks in workload for the FX currency advice and guidance on bidding for any projects in a country other than the host country.
Other Treasury operations support
* Manage the Treasury Operations Analyst responsible for preparing the share loan data for existing bank share loans. Review and check output.
* Manage the Treasury Operations Analyst responsible for all shareholders who have existing bank share loans, to ensure they have had their loans closed and all data is reconciled by the Financial Accounts team correctly. Review and check output.
* Provide cover to the Group Treasury manager for the processing of the new loan deductions on a monthly basis, ensuing monthly payment is processed, and monthly files are returned to the company providing share loans for their upload.
* Provide support to the Group Treasury manager for any ad-hoc queries.
Manage the Treasury Operations Team
* Arrange the personal development reviews for each member in the team
* Manage the team's annual leave requirements
Candidate Specification :
Competencies and skills
To be successful in this role you will need the ability to manage a small team of three, and oversee the operations of the treasury function.
* AMCT qualification
* Previous experience in managing a Treasury operations team
* High level understanding of treasury operations management to understand queries and manage and improve processes and create efficiencies
* Experience in cash and liquidity management
* Proven knowledge of Global Treasury operations
* Proficient in Microsoft, Word, Access
* Strong organisational skills
* Strong communication skills