Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
2 months +
Interim Treasury and Balance Sheet Assistant (1-2 months)
MAG's Transactional Finance function are recruiting for a Treasury and Balance Sheet Assistant to join on a Temporary basis. This is a great opportunity to join the team and support in ensuring a first-class service is provided across the Group during a busy period.
Reporting to the Treasury and Balance Sheet Manager and working within a well established team of 4, you will assist in service delivery of the Treasury function. The service will support internal and external stakeholders, meeting service levels and control requirements, whilst driving simplification, standardisation, automation and improvement of processes and outcomes.
- Providing an excellent back office treasury (cash and bank) service to the business.
- Ensuring all CHAPs and BACs are made to strict deadlines.
- Ensuring that all bank account reconciliations are completed in a timely and accurate manner ensuring that any differences are investigated and promptly actioned.
- Assisting in cashflow forecasting and management.
- Assisting in the service delivery and KPIs to the internal and external customers.
- Supporting ad-hoc treasury and banking projects
- A team player with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of working within a treasury or similar function at a similar level
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations
- Experience of SAP or similar ERP systems, intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Morson are proud to manage the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group.
MAG is the country's largest airport group owning Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports. However, the airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! Contributing more than £3b to the UK economy, the airports are 24/7 self-contained towns, with 6 million square feet of office space, high street shops, cafes, restaurants, parking, event locations and hotels (to name just some of the services) these are all accessed by great transport links and supported by a team of 6000+ MAG Colleagues.