Rate on application
about 1 year ago
Treasury & Purchase Ledger Assistant Job Description.
A leading provider on its market segment, Smart Energy manufactures residential, commercial and industrial gas and electric meters, including smart meters, software and data analytics solutions.
* Process purchase ledger invoices and any queries arising
* Reconcile Supplier Statements and resolve any reconciling issues
* Process approved invoices from users in the business
* Liaise with internal colleagues to resolve supplier queries
* Process Supplier & Expenses payment runs
* Process Daily Receipts and Payments from the bank statement
* Various month end tasks
* FX forecasting
* VAT returns
* General Ledger Reconciliations
* Ad Hoc Tasks
* Experience in Finance for at least 5 years in a similar capacity
* SAP experience - GL, FI and CO modules
* Experience of working in manufacturing Finance area is a plus
* Experience of Business partnering with non-financial colleagues
* Proficient in SAP
* Advanced user of MS Excel - Pivot tables, lookups etc.