Up to £32.00 per hour
20 days ago
12 month contract
Treasury Accountant; based in Preston; 12 month contract; £32.00 LTD per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Treasury Accountant to work within a busy Treasury team for a large aerospace client based in Preston. You will be responsible supporting the delivery of UK and foreign bank accounts, currency hedging management, cash forecasting and associated cashbook activities. You will be working closely with finance leads, the wider business community and Group Treasury through the various activities undertaken by the team. The role includes responsibility for banking systems, overseas activities as well as supporting the implementation of our new accounting system
Duties will involve;
- Responsibility for the on-going security of the UK and foreign bank accounts including ensuring anti-money laundering compliance in all territories
- Oversee the bank mandate process ensuring they are kept up to date
- Responsible for the testing and deployment of banking and treasury systems including user access
- Responsible for coordinating foreign exchange and banking solutions for the overseas entities. This includes the identification of the solution needed, set up and ongoing liaison with the overseas finance team
- Support the readiness and implementation activities for the new accounting system and processes
- Maintain regular and appropriate liaison with the business areas to provide support, guidance and specialist advice on payment activities ensuring full compliance with all relevant policies
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders to answer queries and implement process improvements
- Deliver training to various stakeholders across the business
You will be part-qualified to CIMA Level 3 or equivalent. Existing treasury experience is highly beneficial. Strong interpersonal skills are required to influence and guide both business and Group Treasury stakeholders. Knowledge of banking systems and processes would be an advantage to the successful applicant. Excellent communication skills and being a team player are essential. You will be a proficient user of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Outlook and Word.
Please note the pay rate advertised is a Limited pay rate.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.